Welcome to the New York City Department of Education's Online Service Desk (OSD).
The OSD provides you, the DOE community, with a web based application where you can:
We welcome your
feedback about this website.
- Access the OSD 24/7 using popular web browsers such as IE, Firefox, and Safari.
- Logon using the same credentials as your DOE email.
- Submit a variety of IT issues directly and without the need to call the Service Desk.
- Run current, or historical reports of incidents submitted from your site throughout the year.
- Check, or monitor the status of your open incident(s).
- Obtain easy access to common systems access request forms.
- Add to, or correct existing information on your open incident(s).
- Check on the status of system outages by viewing the scrolling marquee at the top of the page.
- Quickly access common websites by clicking on the tab called Common Sites.
- Quickly access systems request forms by clicking on the tab System Access Forms.
- Click on the News tab for the latest IT information.
- Check the warranty status of an asset via the Quick Asset Search function.
- Test your OSD knowledge. Click on the Quiz tab to see where you place.